Dyer Engineering have 23 machines which are controlled, managed and monitored through various manual processes we require a partner to migrate to a modern system, providing the following functionality:
1. DNC (Direct Numerical Control) for sending / receiving programs which are proven / unproven
2. NC-Base – Full revision control with audit history and every program history
3. MDC (Machine Data Collection) with OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) statistics
4. Full integration to the existing ERP software (Epicor 9.05.700C) for:
a. WIP / labour bookings, with inputs from mobile tablets which work in an identical transactional method to the existing Epicor MES application.
b. Available ‘To Do’ list of works orders, pulled from ERP software or customised SQL view
c. Provision for upgrade / migration to latest version of Epicor.
5. Power consumption monitoring – current and historical
For more details please see the attached:-