is to maintain a safe and secure business through: –
- Striving to become a world leading provider of challenging metal products and service support activities.
- Creating a business which is held as an example of how a business should be run with an excellent culture, processes and results.
- Aiming to provide a job for life to our employees, enabling them to realise their full potential, as part of one winning team.
- Building a culture where our team are fully enthused, engaged and rewarded for their efforts and results.
underpins our mission and we strive to achieve it in everything we do: –
SMARTER – We strive for excellence in manufacturing “challenging” metal components. By continuously pursuing an improvement focused culture we innovate SMARTER ways of doing things.
STRONGER – We drive our “economic engine” through increasing our efficiency, whilst reducing the costs associated with our activities. By achieving this we will become more secure and ever STRONGER, enabling us to sustain, invest and endure.
TOGETHER – We passionately strive to impress our customers, our team and our community. To achieve this our team, work TOGETHER to build relationships based on honesty and integrity amongst ourselves and all our stakeholders.
How we do it
Safety is our number one priority and we are committed to operating a business which ensures our team go “Home Safe, Every Day”. All team members are expected to follow safety procedures, behave safely and support this goal – no exceptions.
The accountability for the quality, health, safety and environmental outcomes of the business are shared by us all and we carry out all our work in line with defined management systems that comply with the international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001. Everybody is trained in the systems and processes and nobody deviates unless we find a better way of doing something and we agree to change as a team.
We provide the necessary resources and facilities to achieve success in quality, health & safety and environmental outcomes and regularly communicate to encourage consultation and participation in all matters relating to the operation of the business, for example our Target Zero program, which is focused on driving improvements and continuously striving for zero accidents, zero product defects, and zero impact on our environment.
We regularly review our business operations and associated risks to establish objectives to improve which are communicated throughout the business.
Our Core Values
are precious to us, upheld by everyone and guide all our behaviours and actions: –
- INTEGRITY – We do the right thing. Act transparently and keep our commitments. Actions speak louder than words.
- SAFETY – We do it safely. Protect ourselves and strive for safety perfection.
- CARE – We care about our impact on the world. Look after our community and our environment.
- ORDER – We do it correctly. Follow the process until we improve it.
- RESPECT – We do it fairly. Value the team and treat everyone with respect.
- QUALITY – We do it best. Build quality into everything we do.